More From Miguel de Cervantes
- "God bears with the wicked, but not forever."
- "He who loses wealth loses much; he who loses a friend loses more; but he that loses his courage loses all."
- "There is also this benefit in brag, that the speaker is unconsciously expressing his own ideal. Humor him by all means, draw it all out, and hold him to it."
More In Power
- "The love of liberty is the love of others; the love of power is the love of ourselves."― William Hazlitt
- "I started rapping because I wanted people to hear what I have to say, I want as many people to hear me as possible, and I do everything in my power to make that pop."― Talib Kweli
- "War has always been the grand sagacity of every spirit which has grown too inward and too profound; its curative power lies even in the wounds one receives."― Friedrich Nietzsche