More From Mignon McLaughlin
- "Our strength is often composed of the weakness that we’re damned if we’re going to show."
- "It is important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to friendship that we are not."
- "A woman telling her true age is like a buyer confiding his final price to an Armenian rug dealer."
More In Life
- "There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."― Denis Waitley
- "Life is all memory, except for the one present moment that goes by you so quickly you hardly catch it going."― Tennessee Williams
- "A chain is no stronger than its weakest link, and life is after all a chain."― William James