More From Michelle Obama
- "I never cut class. I loved getting A’s, I liked being smart. I liked being on time. I thought being smart is cooler than anything in the world."
- "The problem is when that fun stuff becomes the habit. And I think that’s what’s happened in our culture. Fast food has become the everyday meal."
- "Together, we can help make sure that every family that walks into a restaurant can make an easy, healthy choice."
More In Friendship
- "There are some sluggish men who are improved by drinking; as there are fruits that are not good until they are rotten."― Samuel Johnson
- "No one person can possibly combine all the elements supposed to make up what everyone means by friendship."― Francis Marion Crawford
- "There are no rules for friendship. It must be left to itself. We cannot force it any more than love."― William Hazlitt