More From Michelle Malkin
- "Nothing symbolizes American strength and vigor more than another unaccountable Washington bureaucrat."
- "9/11 was a deliberate, carefully planned evil act of the long-waged war on the West by Koran-inspired soldiers of Allah around the world. They hated us before George W. Bush was in office. They hated us before Israel existed. And the avengers of the religion of perpetual outrage will keep hating us."
- "When bureaucrats talk about increasing our ‘access’ to x, y or z, what they’re really talking about is increasing exponentially their control over our lives. As it is with the government health care takeover, so it is with the newly approved government plan to ‘increase’ Internet ‘access.’"
More In Health
- "I do see women voters shifting to the Republican Party and doing so significantly. And the issue that’s doing this is the fear the federal government will prevail in making the Affordable Health Care Act permanent law and how that will hurt small businesses."― Cathy McMorris
- "I am interested in getting people to use the healthcare system at the right time, getting them to see the doctor early enough, before a small health problem turns serious."― Donna Shalala
- "I was young. I was newly married. And I had worked like a dog. I just wanted to live and travel."― Sarah Michelle Gellar