More From Michelle Malkin
- "President Obama and his radical feminist enforcers have had it in for Catholic medical providers from the get-go. It’s about time all people of faith fought back against this unprecedented encroachment on religious liberty. First, they came for the Catholics. Who’s next?"
- "9/11 was a deliberate, carefully planned evil act of the long-waged war on the West by Koran-inspired soldiers of Allah around the world. They hated us before George W. Bush was in office. They hated us before Israel existed. And the avengers of the religion of perpetual outrage will keep hating us."
- "Tolerance is a one-way street in the Age of Obama. ‘Choice’ is in the eye (and iron fist) of the First Amendment usurper."
More In Health
- "Japan actually is an aging population, and so as the population has aged, they have had a lot more problems with health."― Shigeru Miyamoto
- "One lesson that every nation can learn from China is to focus more on creating village-level enterprises, quality health services and educational facilities."― Abdul Kalam
- "I think that the millions and millions of young Americans, young Americans, who have health care today, who wouldn’t have had it if the president hadn’t acted are better off."― David Axelrod