More From Michelle Branch
- "I’m lucky because I have a job I love. I really miss being away from home, being in my own bed, seeing my animals and siblings, having my moms cookies. I have a couple cats. I got a kitten about a year ago and now Im going on the road so I wont see him for a while. I feel bad."
- "When I sing, I have a sense of peace, I feel like my brain turns off, and I become the core person of who I am – the essence of me. I feel connected to whatever is out there. It’s almost like I leave my body and get to watch."
More In Cool
- "Come Christmas Eve, we usually go to my mom and dad’s. Everybody brings one gift and then we play that game when we all steal it from each other. Some are really cool, others are useful and some are a bit out there."― Amy Grant
- "I did find some time to go to a record store and check out “Headstrong” actually in the racks. It was pretty cool; I never thought I’d see my own CD sitting there with everyone else’s. I made my Mom take lots of pics!"― Ashley Tisdale
- "No matter how good you are, at some point your kids are gonna have to create their own independence and think that Mom and Dad aren’t cool, just to establish themselves. That’s what adolescence is about. They’re gonna go through that no matter what."― Eddie Vedder