More From Michelle Branch
- "I’m lucky because I have a job I love. I really miss being away from home, being in my own bed, seeing my animals and siblings, having my moms cookies. I have a couple cats. I got a kitten about a year ago and now Im going on the road so I wont see him for a while. I feel bad."
- "When I sing, I have a sense of peace, I feel like my brain turns off, and I become the core person of who I am – the essence of me. I feel connected to whatever is out there. It’s almost like I leave my body and get to watch."
More In Cool
- "I have the ability to sing with emotion and feeling, but if you say I sound like Billie Holiday, that’s cool. Let’s look at who Billie was: she was this person, this singer, this beautiful diva who could move the audience with the slightest gesture of her hand."― Erykah Badu
- "I just hope that theaters remain. I think there’s something very wonderful about getting into a dark room with a bunch of people. There’s something cool about that. Brings us all together in one room where we can experience all those emotions."― Jeff Bridges
- "It’s a beautiful thing, diving into the cool crisp water and then just sort of being able to pull your body through the water and the water opening up for you."― Dawn Fraser