More From Michel de Montaigne
- "There is no pleasure to me without communication: there is not so much as a sprightly thought comes into my mind that it does not grieve me to have produced alone, and that I have no one to tell it to."
- "It is not death, it is dying that alarms me."
- "There is not much less vexation in the government of a private family than in the managing of an entire state."
More In Life
- "There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."― Nelson Mandela
- "Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat."― Anais Nin
- "Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf."― Rabindranath Tagore