More From Michel de Montaigne
- "Even from their infancy we frame them to the sports of love: their instruction, behavior, attire, grace, learning and all their words azimuth only at love, respects only affection. Their nurses and their keepers imprint no other thing in them."
- "It is not death, it is dying that alarms me."
- "For truly it is to be noted, that children’s plays are not sports, and should be deemed as their most serious actions."
More In Communication
- "States are looking for low-cost solutions that will enable better communication, while avoiding the danger in which the chain of command breaks down in emergencies. We do not want everyone talking to everyone else all the time."― John Shimkus
- "Poetry is the communication through words of certain experiences that can be communicated in no other way."― John Drinkwater
- "America’s finest – our men and women in uniform, are a force for good throughout the world, and that is nothing to apologize for."― Sarah Palin