More From Michel de Montaigne
- "If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love."
- "For truly it is to be noted, that children’s plays are not sports, and should be deemed as their most serious actions."
- "It is a sign of contraction of the mind when it is content, or of weariness. A spirited mind never stops within itself; it is always aspiring and going beyond its strength."
More In Communication
- "I don’t think there has been enough communication between the players and the tournaments. In one sense it’s just as much the players’ fault. Players talk between each other and in the locker room about things that can be improved and then when the time comes to talk and really do something about it they stop."― Novak Djokovic
- "Any problem, big or small, within a family, always seems to start with bad communication. Someone isn’t listening."― Emma Thompson
- "The art of communication is the language of leadership."― James Humes