More From Michel de Montaigne
- "Covetousness is both the beginning and the end of the devil’s alphabet – the first vice in corrupt nature that moves, and the last which dies."
- "I prefer the company of peasants because they have not been educated sufficiently to reason incorrectly."
- "In true education, anything that comes to our hand is as good as a book: the prank of a page- boy, the blunder of a servant, a bit of table talk – they are all part of the curriculum."
More In Communication
- "In order to be able to give a girlfriend the amount of time she deserves, you would need time, and I just can’t give her that. So, rather than being selfish or stupid enough to go into a relationship, it’s just been easier to be single."― Ryan Kwanten
- "Writing is a communication."― Theodore Sturgeon
- "I just completed a tour in Europe. I played every night. This requires traveling some days for six hours in a van or a train or a car. After six weeks of that, I checked into the hotel and just fell apart."― Lee Konitz