More From Michel de Montaigne
- "In true education, anything that comes to our hand is as good as a book: the prank of a page- boy, the blunder of a servant, a bit of table talk – they are all part of the curriculum."
- "It is a sign of contraction of the mind when it is content, or of weariness. A spirited mind never stops within itself; it is always aspiring and going beyond its strength."
- "Stubborn and ardent clinging to one’s opinion is the best proof of stupidity."
More In Friendship
- "The utmost thing is the user experience, to have the most useful experience."― Marissa Mayer
- "Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."― Bruce Lee
- "During the 1950s, Aristotle Onassis and I formed what grew to be a close friendship and association in several business ventures."― Paul Getty