More From Michel de Montaigne
- "The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them… Whether you find satisfaction in life depends not on your tale of years, but on your will."
- "If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I."
- "Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul."
More In Education
- "We will invest in our people, quality education, job opportunity, family, neighborhood, and yes, a thing we call America."― Dan Quayle
- "My parents had an old-fashioned ideal of college, that four years at a liberal arts college should be a liberal arts education."― Julie Bowen
- "I also tell them that your education can take you way farther than a football, baseball, track, or basketball will – that’s just the bottom line."― Bo Jackson