More From Michael Moore
- "If I were a capitalist I would not give my employees health insurance with no deductible, which I do, including dental, and paid pregnancy leave. That’s not called capitalism, that’s called being a Christian and someone who believes in democracy, so that everyone should get a fair slice of the pie."
- "As you have fewer and fewer voices in a democracy, in a free society, it’s not good to limit the number of voices."
- "When I’m shooting a movie, I’m always in an invisible theater seat. I respect the fact that people have worked hard all week and want to go to the movies on the weekend and be entertained."
More In Politics
- "I do have a political agenda. It’s to have as few regulations as possible."― Dan Quayle
- "I realize it’s probably best to keep my politics to myself."― Shannen Doherty
- "With participation in politics so low at the moment I think Christians should ensure their views are represented at all levels and not leave it to others."― Iain Duncan Smith