More From Michael Moore
- "The motivation for war is simple. The U.S. government started the war with Iraq in order to make it easy for U.S. corporations to do business in other countries. They intend to use cheap labor in those countries, which will make Americans rich."
- "We live in the time where we have fictitious election results that elects a fictitious president. We live in a time where we have a man sending us to war for fictitious reasons."
- "When I’m shooting a movie, I’m always in an invisible theater seat. I respect the fact that people have worked hard all week and want to go to the movies on the weekend and be entertained."
More In Politics
- "To rely upon conviction, devotion, and other excellent spiritual qualities; that is not to be taken seriously in politics."― Vladimir Lenin
- "You know, I started my career in politics in 1967. I’m not new to this. I did not just fall off the Christmas tree. I understand the world is complex. I know that there are people out there who want to hurt other people."― Dennis Kucinich
- "Here’s a very good rule of thumb in politics: losing begets losing."― John Podhoretz