More From Michael Korda
- "Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you desire from what you do. If you are in a job you hate, face the fact squarely and get out."
- "The purely agitation attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject."
- "Success on any major scale requires you to accept responsibility… in the final analysis, the one quality that all successful people have… is the ability to take on responsibility."
More In Happiness
- "The filth and noise of the crowded streets soon destroy the elasticity of health which belongs to the country boy."― Rutherford B. Hayes
- "Since every man desires happiness, it is evidently no small matter whether he conceives of happiness in terms of work or of enjoyment."― Irving Babbitt
- "A man who as a physical being is always turned toward the outside, thinking that his happiness lies outside him, finally turns inward and discovers that the source is within him."― Soren Kierkegaard