More From Michael Korda
- "The freedom to fail is vital if you’re going to succeed. Most successful people fail from time to time, and it is a measure of their strength that failure merely propels them into some new attempt at success."
- "One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals."
- "The purely agitation attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject."
More In Happiness
- "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own… Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy."― Robert A. Heinlein
- "History shows that our way of life is the stronger way. From it has come more wealth, more industry, more happiness, more human enlightenment than from any other way."― Wendell Willkie
- "The secret of happiness is the determination to be happy always, rather than wait for outer circumstances to make one happy."― J. Donald Walters