More From Michael Korda
- "The freedom to fail is vital if you’re going to succeed. Most successful people fail from time to time, and it is a measure of their strength that failure merely propels them into some new attempt at success."
- "Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you desire from what you do. If you are in a job you hate, face the fact squarely and get out."
- "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you’re playing by somebody else’s rules, while quietly playing by your own."
More In Happiness
- "Getting pregnant wasn’t easy, and I found that devastating. I really beat myself up for waiting so long when I’d always wanted children and family had been the basis of my happiness my whole life."― Emily Procter
- "Power, after love, is the first source of happiness."― Stendhal
- "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?"― Albert Einstein