More From Michael Korda
- "This is true enough, but success is the next best thing to happiness, and if you can’t be happy as a success, it’s very unlikely that you would find a deeper, truer happiness in failure."
- "The freedom to fail is vital if you’re going to succeed. Most successful people fail from time to time, and it is a measure of their strength that failure merely propels them into some new attempt at success."
- "Success on any major scale requires you to accept responsibility… in the final analysis, the one quality that all successful people have… is the ability to take on responsibility."
More In Attitude
- "My dad always said I was hard-headed, that it would take something like that to wake me up spiritually, and I guess it did. My heart had gotten so beat up that I didn’t have anything left to give."― Scott Stapp
- "I just want to go in with the right attitude and from Day 1 make a difference."― Freddy Adu
- "When you are thwarted, it is your own attitude that is out of order."― Meister Eckhart