More From Michael Kinsley
- "He’s nice enough not to want to be associated with a nasty remark but not nice enough not to make it. Lacking the courage of one’s nastiness does not make one nice."
- "In those days, the late 1970s, one of the leading politicians was a soon-to-be uncle by marriage of Arnold Schwarzenegger, named Ted Kennedy."
- "It wouldn’t be fair to say that conservatives cherish property the way liberals cherish equality. But it would be fair to say that the takings clause is the conservatives’ recipe for judicial activism just as they say liberals have misused the equal protection clause."
More In Attitude
- "The last of human freedoms – the ability to chose one’s attitude in a given set of circumstances."― Viktor E. Frankl
- "Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude."― Ralph Marston
- "It remains to consider what attitude thoughtful men and Christian believers should take respecting them, and how they stand related to beliefs of another order."― Asa Gray