More From Michael Jordan
- "If you’re trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I’ve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
- "As athletes, we’re used to reacting quickly. Here, it’s ‘come, stop, come, stop.’ There’s a lot of downtime. That’s the toughest part of the day."
- "I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come."
More In Good
- "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."― Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "In modern life nothing produces such an effect as a good platitude. It makes the whole world kin."― Oscar Wilde
- "Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one."― Dr. Seuss