More From Michael Jordan
- "If you’re trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I’ve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
- "The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace."
- "In college I never realized the opportunities available to a pro athlete. I’ve been given the chance to meet all kinds of people, to travel and expand my financial capabilities, to get ideas and learn about life, to create a world apart from basketball."
More In Good
- "What is music anyway? It’s a form of communication, and that’s why I play the kind of music that I think – that I hope – can communicate with people."― Kenny G
- "What I work hard at doing is staying on a path of being kind and showing and proving that I’m a good person to society. That’s hard. The talent, that’s a gift. I just came here like that."― Erykah Badu
- "When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, ‘Did you sleep good?’ I said ‘No, I made a few mistakes.’"― Steven Wright