More From Michael Jordan
- "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
- "In any investment, you expect to have fun and make money."
- "Ultimately, if you can say that I’m a bad owner and we’re winning championships, I can live with that. But if we’re not making the playoffs and we’re spending and losing money, then I have to look in the mirror and say maybe I’m not taking the necessary steps to doing what it takes to run an organization."
More In Sports
- "Reverse every natural instinct and do the opposite of what you are inclined to do, and you will probably come very close to having a perfect golf swing."― Ben Hogan
- "Sports betting is all about money management, so the most money won on one event is not the most important thing."― Bruce Dern
- "You have to be desirable. And that’s why so many woman of my age or even younger are pushed to Botox and plastic surgery, all the things that people say, ‘Why do women do this?’ Where do you go in your 50s in your career?"― Kim Cattrall