More From Michael Jackson
- "People write negatives things, cause they feel that’s what sells. Good news to them, doesn’t sell."
- "I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we’re a show business family and we all work."
- "Because parents have power over children. They feel they have to do what their parents say. But the love of money is the root of all evil. And this is a sweet child. And to see him turn like this, this isn’t him. This is not him."
More In Car
- "People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?"― Nhat Hanh
- "You know, sitting in the car when they got back in and – first of all, it was relief. I was not – there were two get away cars or switch cars they were called. And, you know, the group tended to include everyone."― Patty Hearst
- "So I think democracy, in the long-term, in our countries will survive if it comes to be associated with leadership, will not survive if democracy plus media brings to us more and more followship rather than leadership."― Mario Monti