More From Michael Jackson
- "I just wish I could understand my father."
- "I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we’re a show business family and we all work."
- "Because parents have power over children. They feel they have to do what their parents say. But the love of money is the root of all evil. And this is a sweet child. And to see him turn like this, this isn’t him. This is not him."
More In Car
- "My wife wants sex in the back of the car and she wants me to drive."― Rodney Dangerfield
- "When you’re doing a TV show, it’s not like you just shoot for six weeks and you’re in an editing room with all of your footage. It’s like a guitar or a car, you have to fine tune things. You stop doing what’s not working, you work on what is working and you add things that do work."― Chris Pratt
- "We go through the whole season working on next season’s car and developing the car and making sure we fit in the car and all that sort of stuff. And we obviously give ideas of what we would hope next year’s car would have even if it’s small things like buttons on the steering wheel and different positions and whatever."― Jenson Button