More From Michael J. Fox
- "I really love being alive. I love my family and my work. I love the opportunity I have to do things. That’s what happiness is."
- "I’m a dad, I’m a husband, I’m an activist, I’m a writer and I’m just a student of the world."
- "I believe that the majority of times the scale tilts toward the good. It’s this amazing thing that rolls on and if we get in the flow of it, that’s God. And if we fight it, if we swim the other way, we’re swimming away from the purest expression of this life."
More In Education
- "I am convinced that your Mayor must take the leadership role in education too."― Alan Autry
- "It is, of course, further indication that a fundamentalist right has really taken over much of the Republican Party, People might cite George Bush as proof that you can be totally impervious to the effects of Harvard and Yale education."― Barney Frank
- "A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching."― A. Bartlett Giamatti