More From Michael J. Fox
- "I really love being alive. I love my family and my work. I love the opportunity I have to do things. That’s what happiness is."
- "I don’t have a set of tenets, but I live an ethical life. I practice a humility that presupposes there’s a power greater than myself. And I always believe, don’t inflict harm where it’s not necessary."
- "If I don’t get food in my mouth, I’m still happy. If my pants are round my ankles, as long as I don’t get arrested for indecent exposure, I’m happy. I’m worried about keeping my hair, not how it’s combed."
More In Education
- "I am sure my fellow-scientists will agree with me if I say that whatever we were able to achieve in our later years had its origin in the experiences of our youth and in the hopes and wishes which were formed before and during our time as students."― Felix Bloch
- "I’ve got no education."― Andrea Arnold
- "We have not given science too big a place in our education, but we have made a perilous mistake in giving it too great a preponderance in method in every other branch of study."― Woodrow Wilson