More From Michael Bloomberg
- "The politics of partisanship and the resulting inaction and excuses have paralyzed decision-making, primarily at the federal level, and the big issues of the day are not being addressed, leaving our future in jeopardy."
- "You have to take away some of tax breaks for the wealthy, and you have to cut back on some entitlements. Because, unless we do all of these things, it just doesn’t work. And what’s good theater and what’s good politics isn’t necessarily good economic policy."
- "If Warren Buffett made his money from ordinary income rather than capital gains, his tax rate would be a lot higher than his secretary’s. In fact a very small percentage of people in this country pay a big chunk of the taxes."
More In Dreams
- "Even having to do the amount of press that I have to do is dreadful and gives me so much anxiety. After having done this whole slew of press for ‘Big Love,’ now I’ll have anxiety dreams for like a week and a half about all the stupid things I said."― Chloe Sevigny
- "We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they’re called memories. Some take us forward, they’re called dreams."― Jeremy Irons
- "I just want to put some positive stuff out there. If it works, great. If it doesn’t, no problem."― Kevin James