More From Michael Bloomberg
- "We may not always agree with every one of our neighbors. That’s life. And it’s part of living in such a diverse and dense city. But we also recognize that part of being a New Yorker is living with your neighbors in mutual respect and tolerance. It was exactly that spirit of openness and acceptance that was attacked on 9/11, 2001."
- "What goes on in Europe concerns us greatly because, if Europe comes apart, the E.U. comes apart, then you’re going to have enormous impact on America, that’s a very big trading partner of ours, and people own securities around the world in this day and age."
- "Ironically, it is exactly because we are a city that embraces freedom, that welcomes everyone and encourages their dreams, that New York remains on the front lines in the war on terror."
More In Dreams
- "There are many talented people who haven’t fulfilled their dreams because they over thought it, or they were too cautious, and were unwilling to make the leap of faith."― James Cameron
- "Our life is composed greatly from dreams, from the unconscious, and they must be brought into connection with action. They must be woven together."― Anais Nin
- "They should invent some way to tape-record your dreams. I’ve written songs in my dreams that were Beatles songs. Then I’d wake up and they’d be gone."― Alice Cooper