More From Michael Bloomberg
- "When you come in to court as a plaintiff or as a defendant, it is terribly important that you look up at the bench and feel that that person represents you and will understand you, that that person is reflective of our community and of our society."
- "I don’t believe that government is good at picking technology, particularly technology that is changing. By the time you get it done and go through democracy, it’s so outdated."
- "Ironically, it is exactly because we are a city that embraces freedom, that welcomes everyone and encourages their dreams, that New York remains on the front lines in the war on terror."
More In Business
- "To me, the print business model is so simple, where readers pay a dollar for all the content within, and that supports the enterprise."― Dave Eggers
- "Little Zac had it easy – but he didn’t realize he had it easy, so he took it for granted. I think going through ‘Hairspray’ and other projects helped me learn about the business and life in general."― Zac Efron
- "What I learned at Oxford has been used to great advantage throughout my business career."― Paul Getty