More From Michael Bloomberg
- "You know, I start with the assumption that -or with, with the belief that this president has to succeed. We all have an enormous amount of capital invested in his success. His success is the country’s success."
- "Government is dysfunctional."
- "When I came into office, people said, ‘Billionaire? How do they live? What do they eat? How do they sleep?’ Today, they see me on the subway coming uptown. A couple of people say hi, some people smile and nod. Some people just sleep. It’s not an issue."
More In Business
- "Just because you’ve made a couple movies, you’ve done some good movies, you’ve been nominated for some Academy Awards, whatever, nobody’s entitled. It’s a business. If they don’t see it, I can think they’re wrong, but I’m not entitled to a $15 million budget to make a film."― Edward Norton
- "As Members of Congress we can now engage with our constituents via online innovations like the Huffington Post, while a small business in rural Oregon can use the Internet to find customers around the world."― Ron Wyden
- "Rarely in modern times has there been such a revolution in commercial sentiment as occurred in 2008, or such a display in government and business of panic and helplessness."― James Buchan