More From Michael Bloomberg
- "What goes on in Europe concerns us greatly because, if Europe comes apart, the E.U. comes apart, then you’re going to have enormous impact on America, that’s a very big trading partner of ours, and people own securities around the world in this day and age."
- "I don’t believe that government is good at picking technology, particularly technology that is changing. By the time you get it done and go through democracy, it’s so outdated."
- "Nobody is going to delegate a lot of power to a secretary that they can’t control."
More In Business
- "Well, I was sort of a jack-of-all-trades in show business for a long time. I was a singer and a dancer and then I got a job as an actor."― Christopher Walken
- "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration has been minding my own business."― Calvin Coolidge
- "I’ve never chased fame. I came into this business to be a theatre actress. I was nine when I first appeared on stage. But I can’t say I would turn my back on fortune. I’m someone who enjoys the benefits of money."― Joan Collins