More From Michael Bay
- "I allow a lot of room for improvisation and funny stuff. I always feel planned."
- "It is really cool to have created a movie that has turned out to become the biggest movie of the year."
- "Everybody knows about Pearl Harbor. The thing that really fascinated me is that through this tragedy there was this amazing American heroism."
More In Business
- "I became a larger than life figure for one reason only. When you’re quoted in the ‘Wall Street Journal,’ the ‘New York Times,’ constantly as the expert in the business people assume you’re a lot bigger than you are. And then I had to run like hell to catch up with my own image."― Barbara Corcoran
- "The movie business is very difficult but the music business is just impossible. So I’ll play in bands and record and play songs with other people, but for me it’s a form of expression that all I need is me. I don’t need cameras or agents, I can just have a piano and sing and feel totally verified."― Jeremy Renner
- "At the end of drama school, I made a contract with myself: I’d try acting for five years. I was 26. I had already spent eight years working in restaurants and gas stations. So I had seen enough small businesses to understand that that’s what acting is: a small business."― Hugh Jackman