More From Michael Badnarik
- "Drug prohibition has caused gang warfare and other violent crimes by raising the prices of drugs so much that vicious criminals enter the market to make astronomical profits, and addicts rob and steal to get money to pay the inflated prices for their drugs."
- "When the state or federal government control the education of all of our children, they have the dangerous and illegitimate monopoly to control and influence the thought process of our citizens."
- "On average, drug prisoners spend more time in federal prison than rapists, who often get out on early release because of the overcrowding in prison caused by the Drug War."
More In Government
- "I cannot consent that my mortal body shall be laid in a repository prepared for an Emperor or a King my republican feelings and principles forbid it the simplicity of our system of government forbids it."― Andrew Jackson
- "Protecting the rights of even the least individual among us is basically the only excuse the government has for even existing."― Ronald Reagan
- "As a governor, I am naturally inclined to focus on the domestic side of protecting the United States."― Bill Owens