More From Michael Badnarik
- "When the state or federal government control the education of all of our children, they have the dangerous and illegitimate monopoly to control and influence the thought process of our citizens."
- "Drug prohibition has caused gang warfare and other violent crimes by raising the prices of drugs so much that vicious criminals enter the market to make astronomical profits, and addicts rob and steal to get money to pay the inflated prices for their drugs."
- "On average, drug prisoners spend more time in federal prison than rapists, who often get out on early release because of the overcrowding in prison caused by the Drug War."
More In Government
- "The second office in the government is honorable and easy; the first is but a splendid misery."― Thomas Jefferson
- "If ‘pro’ is the opposite of ‘con’ what is the opposite of ‘progress’?"― Paul Harvey
- "Well, again, a gun sale database is just trying to get the Department of Justice to keep track of the guns that they’re purchasing and supplying to drug dealers and murderers. I mean, wow. Come on, let’s get the government under control before we start restricting the rights of – innocent citizens."― John Mica