More From Meryl Streep
- "Integrate what you believe in every single area of your life. Take your heart to work and ask the most and best of everybody else, too."
- "The great gift of human beings is that we have the power of empathy."
- "Obsession is an attractive thing. People who are really, really interested and good at one thing and smart are attractive, if they’re men."
More In Parenting
- "Even as kids reach adolescence, they need more than ever for us to watch over them. Adolescence is not about letting go. It’s about hanging on during a very bumpy ride."― Ron Taffel
- "It’s a great mistake, I think, to put children off with falsehoods and nonsense, when their growing powers of observation and discrimination excite in them a desire to know about things."― Anne Sullivan
- "I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection."― Sigmund Freud