More From Meryl Streep
- "America doesn’t reward people of my age, either in day-to-day life or for their performances."
- "Show business has been really, really good to me because I can work and take a lot of time off, and I’m extremely undisciplined person."
- "I didn’t have any confidence in my beauty when I was young. I felt like a character actress, and I still do."
More In Mom
- "I hope that through my work, artists will take some chances, break some rules, and make art that comes from inside of them. I would like to be remembered as a kind person, a great Mom, and a bit unruly – in a good way!"― Angela Cartwright
- "I couldn’t wait until I grew up. I used to look at my mom’s stockings and put them on with her high heels and mess with my hair."― Florence Griffith Joyner
- "The president strongly believes that marriage in this country ought to be between a man and a woman. He also believes it is something that ought to be decided by the people. He doesn’t believe that judges ought to impose their will on the people."― Ken Mehlman