More From Meryl Streep
- "I believe in imagination. I did Kramer vs. Kramer before I had children. But the mother I would be was already inside me."
- "I didn’t have any confidence in my beauty when I was young. I felt like a character actress, and I still do."
- "Having been let out of the barn once, I know I wouldn’t be happy if I were home all the time."
More In Mom
- "When Queer Eye hit, the church told my mom they were praying for me. She said, God loves him too. And I support him 100 percent."― Jai Rodriguez
- "My mom was a ventriloquist and she always was throwing her voice. For ten years I thought the dog was telling me to kill my father."― Wendy Liebman
- "Happiness is a wine of the rarest vintage, and seems insipid to a vulgar taste."― Logan P. Smith