More From Mel Gibson
- "After about 20 years of marriage, I’m finally starting to scratch the surface of what women want. And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate."
- "But although Australia was also involved in the Vietnam conflict, I can remember my dad telling us that if we were in Australia, we wouldn’t be drafted until we were 20."
- "A woman should be home with the children, building that home and making sure there’s a secure family atmosphere."
More In Politics
- "I mean if politics was my main motivation I would be doing politics. But I’m a filmmaker."― Michael Moore
- "I don’t fancy myself a political commentator. I hate politics. I hate it."― Glenn Beck
- "The overlap in the Venn diagram of things that men hate for women to wear and the things that I love to wear, it’s almost a full overlap on the Venn diagram, which is unfortunate for me."― Mindy Kaling