More From Mel Gibson
- "After about 20 years of marriage, I’m finally starting to scratch the surface of what women want. And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate."
- "Above all, film is a business… Independence is a really cool thing as you can be a bit more bold, and take a few more chances with what you do."
- "A woman should be home with the children, building that home and making sure there’s a secure family atmosphere."
More In Politics
- "With all the hundreds of dresses and shoes I have, it would be an absolute crime if I don’t have a little girl. I have a whole room at home filled with my stage wear."― Katherine Jenkins
- "Half of the American people have never read a newspaper. Half never voted for President. One hopes it is the same half."― Gore Vidal
- "I cry, sometimes, because I’m not 20 years younger, and I’m not healthy. But if I were, I would even sacrifice my writing to enter politics."― Oriana Fallaci