More From Mel Gibson
- "But although Australia was also involved in the Vietnam conflict, I can remember my dad telling us that if we were in Australia, we wouldn’t be drafted until we were 20."
- "A woman should be home with the children, building that home and making sure there’s a secure family atmosphere."
- "Above all, film is a business… Independence is a really cool thing as you can be a bit more bold, and take a few more chances with what you do."
More In Politics
- "Today, our actions must be motivated only by our intense desire to achieve a just and lasting peace. The compassion and charity of the American people should be reflected in this legislation, though sadly, they are silenced."― Nick Rahall
- "Politics is not really my thing."― John Malkovich
- "Although you may spend your life killing, You will not exhaust all your foes. But if you quell your own anger, your real enemy will be slain."― Nagarjuna