More From Mehmet Oz
- "It’s difficult to love someone you don’t respect, which is hard to remember when you’re having an argument."
- "What we have now is doctors who are actually better technically at what they’re doing in their specialty than 30 or 40 years ago, but we lost the relationship, when the doctor would look people in the eye and say, ‘I care about you. We can do this together.’"
- "I get up at the same time every morning."
More In Government
- "Our success educationally, industrially and politically is based upon the protection of a nation founded by ourselves. And the nation can be nowhere else but in Africa."― Marcus Garvey
- "I believed the only thing that could turn around this government spending and mounting debt would be if the people rose up."― Jim DeMint
- "Every form of government tends to perish by excess of its basic principle."― Will Durant