More From Mehmet Oz
- "What we have now is doctors who are actually better technically at what they’re doing in their specialty than 30 or 40 years ago, but we lost the relationship, when the doctor would look people in the eye and say, ‘I care about you. We can do this together.’"
- "You get the health benefits of coffee up through about the first twenty-four ounces. It’s the biggest source of antioxidants for Americans, and we think it helps prevent Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s as well."
- "You cannot drive a system that’s going to be aiming at preventing illness if everyone is not in it. The whole gaming of health insurance and health care in America is based on that fundamental principle: insure people who aren’t sick and you don’t have to pay more money on them."
More In Health
- "We can never, ever say it enough: every woman – especially every young woman-has to take charge of her health… and do what’s right for her!"― Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- "Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul."― Luther Burbank
- "If we do nothing, as the Republicans suggest, we’re going to see health care costs reach a point where small businesses can’t afford it and families can’t afford it. We’re going to see people turned down from pre-existing conditions. We’re going to find the Medicare doughnut hole – a gap in coverage that’s going to hurt a lot of seniors."― Dick Durbin