More From Mehmet Oz
- "The opposite of anger is not calmness, its empathy."
- "Food – I love nuts. I eat them all the time, they’re easy to carry around, and I am never hungry all day long."
- "I saw many people who had advanced heart disease and I was so frustrated because I knew if they just knew how to do the right thing, simple lifestyle and diet steps, that the entire trajectory of their life and health would have been different."
More In Health
- "I started thinking about joy. Everything in our society is so purposeful. Let’s bring joy back to the experience."― Sara Blakely
- "Of course, it’s hard to support full-time programmers, so we do get funds from a set of companies that are interested in the health of the Mozilla project and so are willing to support the people working for the Foundation as well."― Mitchell Baker
- "The Patients’ Bill of Rights is necessary to guarantee that health care will be available for those who are paying for insurance. It’s a part of the overall health care picture."― Debbie Stabenow