More From Mehmet Oz
- "I saw many people who had advanced heart disease and I was so frustrated because I knew if they just knew how to do the right thing, simple lifestyle and diet steps, that the entire trajectory of their life and health would have been different."
- "You get the health benefits of coffee up through about the first twenty-four ounces. It’s the biggest source of antioxidants for Americans, and we think it helps prevent Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s as well."
- "What we have now is doctors who are actually better technically at what they’re doing in their specialty than 30 or 40 years ago, but we lost the relationship, when the doctor would look people in the eye and say, ‘I care about you. We can do this together.’"
More In Business
- "If my daughter wants to get into this business, I would support that decision. She’s going to have a hard time not being in it. She loves food and she’s around it all the time."― Bobby Flay
- "The more you are in this business, the more humbled by it you become."― Meryl Streep
- "Most men are individuals no longer so far as their business, its activities, or its moralities are concerned. They are not units but fractions."― Charles Dickens