More From Mehmet Oz
- "Food is no longer sacred to us: in becoming too efficient we’ve changed its nature."
- "At the end of the day, sleep is a barometer of your emotional health. And so if you’re not in the right place where you need to be, then you’re going to have voices keeping you up at night because you have to work through those issues."
- "I get up at the same time every morning."
More In Business
- "Anybody who really knows about the TV business knows that it would be impossible to just march in one day and say to your colleagues and bosses, ‘Oh yes, I’m hosting my own show.’"― Andy Cohen
- "I’m often called an old-fashioned modernist. But the modernists had the absurd idea that architecture could heal the world. That’s impossible. And today nobody expects architects to have these grand visions any more."― Thom Mayne
- "And let me make this very clear – unlike President Obama, I will not raise taxes on the middle class. As president, I will protect the sanctity of life. I will honor the institution of marriage. And I will guarantee America’s first liberty: the freedom of religion."― Mitt Romney