More From Mehmet Oz
- "In Turkey, you’re not allowed to be left alone in the hospital. The nurse teaches the family how to do things, and somebody is always there with the patient."
- "It’s difficult to love someone you don’t respect, which is hard to remember when you’re having an argument."
- "You don’t have a family doctor anymore like you did when you were a kid, who treated you throughout your life."
More In Business
- "There are no right and wrong ways to work in this business, but there are some basic common-sense practices. Work very, very hard and always be prepared; never give up; and once you get the job, give them more than they ever expected: – Shine!"― Jimmy Smits
- "It is just as important that business keep out of government as that government keep out of business."― Herbert Hoover
- "A big part of being in a wedding is the financial obligation, and that’s something that people don’t really talk about, but if you’re asked to be in a wedding, you’re gonna have to fork over some cash."― Kristen Wiig