More From Mehmet Oz
- "Women are much more sensitive. We know that emotionally but their organs respond to the same degree."
- "In my business, if I get too close to you and you die, it hurts me. And so you develop a natural inclination not to be close to the patient, so that if things don’t work out ideally, you can still get up the next day and care for the next patient."
- "What happens when you have great grief in your life is the arteries of that heart begins to spasms down, just literally squeezes down like this because you’re feeling the tension of your life and then the heart muscle itself will also begin – to get stressed out."
More In Morning
- "Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "There’s nothing in the world more silent than the telephone the morning after everybody pans your play. It won’t ring from room service; your mother won’t be calling you. If the phone has not rung by 8 in the morning, you’re dead."― David Mamet
- "Tell him he can have my title, but I want it back in the morning."― Jack Dempsey