More From Mehmet Oz
- "At the end of the day, sleep is a barometer of your emotional health. And so if you’re not in the right place where you need to be, then you’re going to have voices keeping you up at night because you have to work through those issues."
- "It’s difficult to love someone you don’t respect, which is hard to remember when you’re having an argument."
- "What happens when you have great grief in your life is the arteries of that heart begins to spasms down, just literally squeezes down like this because you’re feeling the tension of your life and then the heart muscle itself will also begin – to get stressed out."
More In Morning
- "I’d always been a news junkie, always read lots of newspapers and watched the Sunday morning news shows on TV and felt strongly about issues of power, control, sexuality and race."― Barbara Kruger
- "Well… Actually I got picked because I was the only one who fit the wedding gown – they had my size."― Kevin McDonald
- "But acting is very much a profession that is you’re hot one moment and not the next – and that is totally cool. I think that’s what I find most fascinating and most exciting about it – is that it can be gone in a puff of smoke."― Keira Knightley