More From Megan Fox
- "When you think about it, we actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone, doing things people in a normal monogamous relationship would never do with anyone who’s not their partner. It’s really kind of gross."
- "I like the bad-boy types. Generally the guy I’m attracted to is the guy in the club with all the tattoos and nail polish. He’s usually the lead singer in a punk band and plays guitar. But my serious boyfriends are relatively clean-cut, nice guys. So it’s strange."
- "I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That’s what our purpose is in this business. You’re merchandised, you’re a product. You’re sold and it’s based on sex. But that’s okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded."
More In Famous
- "I can deal with it now, but 13 is a tough age to be recognized and famous. It’s a tough age, period."― Bill Skarsgard
- "I didn’t get into skating to be famous."― Eric Heiden
- "The most important ways in which I think the Internet will affect the big issue is that it will make it more difficult for government to collect taxes."― Milton Friedman