More From Maya Lin
- "Warmth isn’t what minimalists are thought to have."
- "I was always making things. Even though art was what I did every day, it didn’t even occur to me that I would be an artist."
- "If we can’t face death, we’ll never overcome it. You have to look it straight in the eye. Then you can turn around and walk back out into the light."
More In Family
- "I believe with all my heart that America remains ‘the great idea’ that inspires the world. It is a privilege to be born here. It is an honor to become a citizen here. It is a gift to raise your family here, to vote here, and to live here."― Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "I pinch myself because of the understanding that I’ve been blessed with a real rare opportunity that few Americans ever get – to serve their government and their people at this level."― Marco Rubio
- "The Royal Family are not like you and me. They live in houses so big that you can walk round all day and never need to meet your spouse. The Queen and Prince Philip have never shared a bedroom in their lives. They don’t even have breakfast together."― A. N. Wilson