More From Maya Lin
- "I left science, then I went into art, but I approach things very analytically. I choose to pursue both art and architecture as completely separate fields rather than merging them."
- "How we are using up our home, how we are living and polluting the planet is frightening. It was evident when I was a child. It’s more evident now."
- "Art is very tricky because it’s what you do for yourself. It’s much harder for me to make those works than the monuments or the architecture."
More In Family
- "Your ability to communicate is an important tool in your pursuit of your goals, whether it is with your family, your co-workers or your clients and customers."― Les Brown
- "Later, my father died up in Marysville. So, my mother and I got in the car and came down to Hollywood."― Marc Davis
- "To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there."― Barbara Bush