More From Maya Angelou
- "If we lose love and self respect for each other, this is how we finally die."
- "While the rest of the world has been improving technology, Ghana has been improving the quality of man’s humanity to man."
- "The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned."
More In Change
- "Americans have so far put up with inequality because they felt they could change their status. They didn’t mind others being rich, as long as they had a path to move up as well. The American Dream is all about social mobility in a sense – the idea that anyone can make it."― Fareed Zakaria
- "A gentleman is simply a patient wolf."― Lana Turner
- "If you take different mythologies from different cultures, the names may change and the story lines may vary but there is always something in common."― Maynard James Keenan