More From Maya Angelou
- "My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return."
- "The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind."
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)"
More In Home
- "I came from a broken home, so my mom was a major influence in my life."― Julius Erving
- "I carry groceries home on the tank of my motorcycle."― Stephan Jenkins
- "They pick all of us out, and then they decide, they computerize, decide if they like it or don’t like it, and then they go home, and then they come back again because they’re not sure what they saw."― Alice Cooper