More From Maya Angelou
- "If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude."
- "My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return."
- "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
More In Education
- "One of the great mind destroyers of college education is the belief that if it’s very complex, it’s very profound."― Dennis Prager
- "Capitalism would have never let me be a filmmaker, living in Flint, Michigan with a high school education. I was going to have to make that happen myself."― Michael Moore
- "If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."― Derek Bok