More From Maya Angelou
- "My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return."
- "There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it."
- "While the rest of the world has been improving technology, Ghana has been improving the quality of man’s humanity to man."
More In Hope
- "Let hope inspire you, but let not idealism blind you. Don’t look back, you can never look back."― Don Henley
- "My hope is that that person will come forward that can win the presidency that we can all get behind."― Rick Perry
- "I hope the two wings of the Democratic Party may flap together."― William Jennings Bryan