More From Maya Angelou
- "Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time."
- "Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends."
- "Nothing will work unless you do."
More In Hope
- "You promised to take care of me and not to turn your back on me. How is it possible that you never wrote to me even once and you never came back to see me? Do you think that it is fun for me to spend months, even years, without any news, without any hope!"― Camille Claudel
- "Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything."― Napoleon Hill
- "When I die, I hope to go to Heaven, whatever the Hell that is."― Ayn Rand