More From Maya Angelou
- "Life loves the liver of it."
- "Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage."
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)"
More In Love
- "The love we give away is the only love we keep."― Elbert Hubbard
- "In the silence of night I have often wished for just a few words of love from one man, rather than the applause of thousands of people."― Judy Garland
- "I met Elton John at an Interview dinner, and we just sort of became friends. He’s got such a wicked sense of humor."― Moby