More From Maya Angelou
- "Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage."
- "As far as I knew white women were never lonely, except in books. White men adored them, Black men desired them and Black women worked for them."
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)"
More In Life
- "We have the duty to protect the life of an unborn child."― Ronald Reagan
- "Governments will always play a huge part in solving big problems. They set public policy and are uniquely able to provide the resources to make sure solutions reach everyone who needs them. They also fund basic research, which is a crucial component of the innovation that improves life for everyone."― Bill Gates
- "Change your opinions, keep to your principles; change your leaves, keep intact your roots."― Victor Hugo