More From Maya Angelou
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)"
- "As far as I knew white women were never lonely, except in books. White men adored them, Black men desired them and Black women worked for them."
- "All men are prepared to accomplish the incredible if their ideals are threatened."
More In Life
- "Our entire life – consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are."― Jean Anouilh
- "Words can never adequately convey the incredible impact of our attitudes toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it."― Charles R. Swindoll
- "Societies have always been shaped more by the nature of the media by which men communicate than by the content of the communication."― Marshall McLuhan