More From Maya Angelou
- "While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation."
- "My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors."
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)"
More In Life
- "Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "I haven’t lived a perfect life. I have regrets. But that’s from a lifetime of taking chances, making decisions, and trying not to be frozen. The only thing that I can do with my regrets is understand them."― Kevin Costner
- "There are old heads in the world who cannot help me by their example or advice to live worthily and satisfactorily to myself; but I believe that it is in my power to elevate myself this very hour above the common level of my life."― Henry David Thoreau