More From Maya Angelou
- "While the rest of the world has been improving technology, Ghana has been improving the quality of man’s humanity to man."
- "Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage."
- "Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him."
More In Life
- "You cannot find peace by avoiding life."― Virginia Woolf
- "Sometimes you trust someone who turns out not to be honest. There are a lot of things that happen in life that don’t turn out the way you’re given the impression that they will. And I think that’s all kind of a con. But I think we’ve probably all been hurt."― Sigourney Weaver
- "Develop interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music – the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself."― Henry Miller