More From Maya Angelou
- "I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back."
- "If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude."
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)"
More In Beauty
- "Beauty and folly are old companions."― Benjamin Franklin
- "What is important, then, is not that the critic should possess a correct abstract definition of beauty for the intellect, but a certain kind of temperament, the power of being deeply moved by the presence of beautiful objects."― Walter Pater
- "What I want to give in the theatre is beauty, that’s what I want to give."― Dame Edith Evans