More From Maya Angelou
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)"
- "My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors."
- "My life has been one great big joke, a dance that’s walked a song that’s spoke, I laugh so hard I almost choke when I think about myself."
More In Love
- "No further evidence is needed to show that ‘mental illness’ is not the name of a biological condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is to obscure the obvious."― Thomas Szasz
- "Say what you will, ’tis better to be left than never to have been loved."― William Congreve
- "The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed."― Maya Angelou