More From Maya Angelou
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)"
- "One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest."
- "There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it."
More In Love
- "Men often pass from love to ambition, but they seldom come back again from ambition to love."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "I love to put on lotion. Sometimes I’ll watch TV and go into a lotion trance for an hour. I try to find brands that don’t taste bad in case anyone wants to taste me."― Angelina Jolie
- "If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours."― Ray Kroc