More From Maya Angelou
- "My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors."
- "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
- "Nothing will work unless you do."
More In Love
- "Love is a special word, and I use it only when I mean it. You say the word too much and it becomes cheap."― Ray Charles
- "Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong."― Ella Fitzgerald
- "Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love."― Miguel Angel Ruiz