More From Maya Angelou
- "I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back."
- "My life has been one great big joke, a dance that’s walked a song that’s spoke, I laugh so hard I almost choke when I think about myself."
- "I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself."
More In Love
- "For love is immortality."― Emily Dickinson
- "Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."― Michael Jackson
- "The only peace that can be made with a dictator is once that must be based on deterrence. For today, the dictator may be your friend, but tomorrow he will need you as an enemy."― Natan Sharansky