More From Maya Angelou
- "I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back."
- "Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends."
- "The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned."
More In Love
- "Don’t do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts."― Henry Rollins
- "For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."― Carl Sagan
- "Love conquers all."― Virgil