More From Maya Angelou
- "Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time."
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)"
- "My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return."
More In Love
- "Some white people hate black people, and some white people love black people, some black people hate white people, and some black people love white people. So you see it’s not an issue of black and white, it’s an issue of Lovers and Haters."― Eden Ahbez
- "A lot of women don’t know how to love because there’s deep reasons for them not knowing how to love. And what I mean by deep reasons is deep and dark reasons."― Lil Wayne
- "Grief is the price we pay for love."― Queen Elizabeth II