More From Maya Angelou
- "If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude."
- "One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest."
- "The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned."
More In Love
- "I know of only one duty, and that is to love."― Albert Camus
- "True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together."― Ricardo Montalban
- "The house a woman creates is a Utopia. She can’t help it – can’t help trying to interest her nearest and dearest not in happiness itself but in the search for it."― Marguerite Duras