More From Maya Angelou
- "My life has been one great big joke, a dance that’s walked a song that’s spoke, I laugh so hard I almost choke when I think about myself."
- "Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends."
- "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
More In Home
- "Home life is no more natural to us than a cage is natural to a cockatoo."― George Bernard Shaw
- "I’ve spent lots of time in London, I studied in London, I like London. It’s just not my home."― Johnny Vegas
- "The dupe of friendship, and the fool of love; have I not reason to hate and to despise myself? Indeed I do; and chiefly for not having hated and despised the world enough."― William Hazlitt