More From Maya Angelou
- "Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time."
- "One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest."
- "All men are prepared to accomplish the incredible if their ideals are threatened."
More In Courage
- "My greatest challenge has been to change the mindset of people. Mindsets play strange tricks on us. We see things the way our minds have instructed our eyes to see."― Muhammad Yunus
- "One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them."― Thomas Sowell
- "One of the best things for a woman to hear is that she is sexy."― Scarlett Johansson