More From Maya Angelou
- "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
- "Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him."
- "The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed."
More In Famous
- "I always thought it was strange when these artists like Kurt Cobain or whoever would get really famous and say, ‘I don’t understand why this is happening to me.’ There is a mathematical formula to why you got famous. It isn’t some magical thing that just started happening."― Chad Kroeger
- "I just think Rosa Parks was overrated. Last time I checked, she got famous for breaking the law."― Stephen Colbert
- "Local and regional food systems are about opportunity."― Tom Vilsack