More From Maya Angelou
- "The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed."
- "There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it."
- "It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength."
More In Famous
- "At the time when this famous historical battle was fought in Kosovo, the people were looking at the stars, expecting aid from them. Now, six centuries later, they are looking at the stars again, waiting to conquer them."― Slobodan Milosevic
- "I did grow up next door to Steve McQueen, who was a very famous movie star at the time, but as a kid it didn’t impress me. We always had great fun with him. He would take us out on Sundays on his motorcycles, riding around in the desert; he was like a second father."― Herb Ritts
- "I was obsessed with being rich and famous."― Paul Lynde