More From Maya Angelou
- "One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest."
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)"
- "It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength."
More In Men
- "Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has many – not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."― Charles Dickens
- "The greatest enemy to human souls is the self-righteous spirit which makes men look to themselves for salvation."― Charles Spurgeon
- "Men’s vows are women’s traitors!"― William Shakespeare