More From Maya Angelou
- "There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it."
- "Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him."
- "The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned."
More In Great
- "They that apply themselves to trifling matters commonly become incapable of great ones."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "Were there no women, men might live like gods."― Thomas Dekker
- "Mistakes are part of the game. It’s how well you recover from them, that’s the mark of a great player."― Alice Cooper