More From Maxwell Maltz
- "We must have courage to bet on our ideas, to take the calculated risk, and to act. Everyday living requires courage if life is to be effective and bring happiness."
- "The ‘self-image’ is the key to human personality and human behavior. Change the self image and you change the personality and the behavior."
- "To change a habit, make a conscious decision, then act out the new behavior."
More In Courage
- "Courage: Great Russian word, fit for the songs of our children’s children, pure on their tongues, and free."― Anna Akhmatova
- "Men create real miracles when they use their God-given courage and intelligence."― Jean Anouilh
- "Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."― George A. Sheehan