More From Maxwell Maltz
- "The ‘self-image’ is the key to human personality and human behavior. Change the self image and you change the personality and the behavior."
- "Remember you will not always win. Some days, the most resourceful individual will taste defeat. But there is, in this case, always tomorrow – after you have done your best to achieve success today."
- "We are built to conquer environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve."
More In Courage
- "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you’re scared to death."― Earl Wilson
- "To dare to live alone is the rarest courage; since there are many who had rather meet their bitterest enemy in the field, than their own hearts in their closet."― Charles Caleb Colton
- "My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people."― Abdul Kalam