More From Maxwell Maltz
- "To change a habit, make a conscious decision, then act out the new behavior."
- "Remember you will not always win. Some days, the most resourceful individual will taste defeat. But there is, in this case, always tomorrow – after you have done your best to achieve success today."
- "The ‘self-image’ is the key to human personality and human behavior. Change the self image and you change the personality and the behavior."
More In Courage
- "My mother moved abroad when I was 11, my dad wasn’t around from the time that I was a baby, so I was not the product of a family, but a product of observation – of watching what went on around me, of watching who I liked, what I didn’t like, what I thought was good behavior and what I thought was bad behavior and tailoring myself accordingly."― Mark Strong
- "How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them."― Benjamin Franklin
- "Goodness is about character – integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people."― Dennis Prager