More From Maxwell Maltz
- "We must have courage to bet on our ideas, to take the calculated risk, and to act. Everyday living requires courage if life is to be effective and bring happiness."
- "We are built to conquer environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve."
- "The ‘self-image’ is the key to human personality and human behavior. Change the self image and you change the personality and the behavior."
More In Courage
- "During the long process of history, by relying on our own diligence, courage and wisdom, Chinese people have opened up a good and beautiful home where all ethnic groups live in harmony and fostered an excellent culture that never fades."― Xi Jinping
- "And as a child I was filled with passionate admiration for acts of civic courage I had seen performed by an elderly military doctor, who was a friend of my family."― Rene Cassin
- "Why should we honour those that die upon the field of battle? A man may show as reckless a courage in entering into the abyss of himself."― William Butler Yeats