More From Max Lerner
- "The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt."
- "Despite the success cult, men are most deeply moved not by the reaching of the goal but by the grandness of the effort involved in getting there – or failing to get there."
- "Either men will learn to live like brothers, or they will die like beasts."
More In Age
- "What Youth deemed crystal, Age finds out was dew."― Robert Brault
- "I’m very pleased to be here. Let’s face it, at my age I’m very pleased to be anywhere."― George Burns
- "Every age yearns for a more beautiful world. The deeper the desperation and the depression about the confusing present, the more intense that yearning."― Johan Huizinga