More From Max Lerner
- "A world technology means either a world government or world suicide."
- "Despite the success cult, men are most deeply moved not by the reaching of the goal but by the grandness of the effort involved in getting there – or failing to get there."
- "Either men will learn to live like brothers, or they will die like beasts."
More In Age
- "Why should society feel responsible only for the education of children, and not for the education of all adults of every age?"― Erich Fromm
- "Most fears are basic: fear of the dark, fear of going down in the basement, fear of weird sounds, fear that somebody is waiting for you in your closet. Those kinds of things stay with you no matter what age."― R. L. Stine
- "I’ve never gone out with a guy who is older than me by more than a couple years. Usually it’s my age, a little bit older, or even a little bit younger. But not a 15- or 20-year difference."― Sofia Vergara