More From Matthew Perry
- "I would like you all to give me a round of applause as I have not crashed my car in over 15 months."
- "I used to be a real prince charming if I went on a date with a girl. But then I’d get to where I was likely to have a stroke from the stress of keeping up my act. I’ve since learned the key to a good date is to pay attention on her."
- "There are two ways to go when you hit that crossroads in your life: There is the bad way, when you sort of give up, and then there is the really hard way, when you fight back. I went the hard way and came out of it okay. Now, I’m sitting here and doing great."
More In Success
- "For an actress to be a success, she must have the face of a Venus, the brains of a Minerva, the grace of Terpsichore, the memory of a MaCaulay, the figure of Juno, and the hide of a rhinoceros."― Ethel Barrymore
- "The secret of success is to be ready when your opportunity comes."― Benjamin Disraeli
- "Sometimes, because of my success, I am afraid that I was not a good father. With the first two I was too strong, and with the other three I was too weak."― Roberto Cavalli