More From Matthew Perry
- "I used to be a real prince charming if I went on a date with a girl. But then I’d get to where I was likely to have a stroke from the stress of keeping up my act. I’ve since learned the key to a good date is to pay attention on her."
- "I would like you all to give me a round of applause as I have not crashed my car in over 15 months."
- "There are two ways to go when you hit that crossroads in your life: There is the bad way, when you sort of give up, and then there is the really hard way, when you fight back. I went the hard way and came out of it okay. Now, I’m sitting here and doing great."
More In Success
- "I don’t think ‘Cocktail’ was a perfect critical success, but it touched a vein in our culture."― Elisabeth Shue
- "I’ve learned it’s always better to have a small percentage of a big success, than a hundred percent of nothing."― Art Linkletter
- "Friendship’s the privilege of private men; for wretched greatness knows no blessing so substantial."― Nahum Tate