More From Matthew Fox
- "Beauty saves. Beauty heals. Beauty motivates. Beauty unites. Beauty returns us to our origins, and here lies the ultimate act of saving, of healing, of overcoming dualism."
- "And as I’ve gotten deeper into the process of making films and television and such, I think I have more trust in the fact that you really never know what you’re going to find after the twenty-fifth take."
- "I directed an episode of ‘Party of Five’ toward the very end of that show. It was a great experience."
More In Religion
- "I believe that history might be, and ought to be, taught in a new fashion so as to make the meaning of it as a process of evolution intelligible to the young."― Thomas Huxley
- "No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means."― George Bernard Shaw
- "I believe that there is some spiritual entity that’s greater than us. I do not belong to any specific organized religion. I have always believed that, and I believe it even more so now. I believe that someone was listening to me, and someone is giving me an incredibly blessed life."― Jane Seymour