More From Matthew Fox
- "And as I’ve gotten deeper into the process of making films and television and such, I think I have more trust in the fact that you really never know what you’re going to find after the twenty-fifth take."
- "But, sooner or later I’d love to do a comedy. I mean I think that, you know, people don’t think that that’s in my wheelhouse because I’ve sort of played a lot of dramatic stuff and that’s certainly a side of myself that I want at some point in the right context, in the right stuff, that I find really funny."
- "If you look closely at a tree you’ll notice it’s knots and dead branches, just like our bodies. What we learn is that beauty and imperfection go together wonderfully."
More In Religion
- "Personality is more important than beauty, but imagination is more important than both of them."― Laurette Taylor
- "The humanists’ replacement for religion: work really hard and somehow you’ll either save yourself or you’ll be immortal. Of course, that’s a total joke, and our progress is nothing. There may be progress in technology but there’s no ethical progress whatsoever."― David Bowie
- "The traditional spokespersons for the Evangelicals, such as Chuck Colson and James Dobson, have become alarmed about this drift away from the ‘Family Values’ issues that they believe should be the overwhelming concerns of Evangelicals. They have expressed their displeasure in letters of protest circulated through the religious media."― Tony Campolo