More From Matthew Barney
- "I have a need to make these sorts of connections literal sometimes, and a vehicle often helps to do that. I have a relationship to car culture. It isn’t really about loving cars. It’s sort of about needing them."
- "Jackass: The Movie is great. I think it’s in the tradition of physical comedy, which I’m really interested in. Its relationship to gravity, and how gravity acts on the body."
More In Sports
- "And I realized that there was no sports reporter, so I started covering sporting events."― Ed Bradley
- "I don’t like this idea of Method. I come from that school, but what I was taught was that it’s your imagination. You do your homework, and you use your imagination."― Mark Ruffalo
- "The biological factors underlying race differences in sports have consequences for educational achievement, crime and sexual behavior."― J. Philippe Rushton